It’s time for the weekly Fayette Government Update! Before we get into this, I want to congratulate Legacy Theatre on a fantastic opening week of Newsies! My wife and some professional theatre friends are in the show! I saw it last week and had a great time! See it while you can!
Fayette County Planning Commission
- Owner requests to revise the Final Plat of Franklin Farms III to reduce the front yard setback on Lot 78 from 50 feet to 40 feet..
- Minor Final Plat of the Hatton Estate
- Minor Final Plat of the Walker Estate
- Subdivision Regulations
Fayetteville City Council
- Adopt the Proposed Budgets for Fiscal Year 2022 – Public Hearing and 2nd Reading
- Resolution to Adopt the 2021 Annual Update to the Capital Improvements Element
- Award of Construction Contract for Hospital Area, Multi-use Path and Bridge Project
- Agreement with Atlanta Regional Commission to Fund the Study of Future Trail Connections
- In October of 2019, staff received the support of City Council to apply for grant funding to further study the trail connections identified in the recently adopted Master Path Plan. In 2020, the City was notified that we were awarded grant funding in the amount of $200,000, but due to the pandemic, the contracts have just recently been issued for approval. The total project cost is estimated at $250,000 of which the City is responsible for a 20% match of $50,000.
- Items for Surplus
- Three tasers and three body cameras to be donated to the Leary PD
PTC City Council
- Annexation Request, 1-acre next to 180 Peachtree East Shopping Center
- 1991 Hwy 54 West – Rezoning
- 136 Holly Springs Drive – Rear Setback Encroachment
- 231 Masters Drive South – Rear Setback Encroachment
- Adoption of FY2022 Budget – Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Adoption of FY2022 Budget – Keep Peachtree City Beautiful
- Proposed FY2022 Budget and Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
Tyrone Town Council
- Renewal of Aabby contract for right-of-way mowing and grounds maintenance for Town owned property.
- Renewal of the Evoqua Water Technologies, LLC contract for the reduction of hydrogen sulfide in the sewerage system.
- Annual First Baptist Church Fall Festival at Shamrock Park on October 30, 2021.
- Donated items for the Museum.