It’s time for the weekly Fayette Government Update! It’s the first week of school!
Fayetteville City Council
- Reinstatement of 401(a) Defined Contribution Plan
- Purchase Card Program with Synovus Bank
- HR Consulting Services contract with Management Advisory Group International
- Staff is requesting to meet in Executive Session to discuss litigation.
PTC City Council
- Right-of-Way Request from Georgia Department of Transportation
- FY2021 Budget Amendment ARPA Fund 230
- Personnel Actions from the Fire Department and Conventions & Visitor’s Bureau
- FY 2022 Budget and Capital Improvement Program
- 113 Wynnmeade Parkway Drainage Improvements
- Annexation Request for Approximately 75 Acres on Genevieve Ct and Longboat Subdivision
- Contract Award- All Children’s Playground and FY21 Budget Amendment
- New Variance Type for Residential Additions Encroaching into Rear Setbacks
Tyrone Town Council – Meeting cancelled