It’s time for the weekly Fayette Government Update! Millage rate hearings are starting, and candidates are qualifying, myself included!
Tyrone Town Council Millage Rate Hearings
- Proposed millage rate is 2.889 mills.
- Same rate that the town has held for several years consecutively.
- With the increase in property values this means a 6.78% tax increase.
Fayetteville City Council
- Amendment to Chapter 54 Flood Ordinance
- Rezoning Request: 110 North 85 Parkway, Fayetteville GA from Light Manufacturing to Highway Commercial
- Initiating Voter Referendum to Authorize Issuance of Licenses for Package Sales of Distilled Spirits
- 2021 Millage Rate for the City of Fayetteville
- Retire Fire Helmet to Certified Fire Personnel or Service Weapon to Certified Law Enforcement Personnel Upon Retirement
- Added Compliment of the Police Department Crime Scene & Property/Evidence Custodian Manager position
- Georgia Fund 1 Investment Authorization FormBank Changes
PTC City Council
- Step 2 annexation application and begin staff review for approximately 75 acres on Genevieve Court and the Longboat Subdivision
- 2021 Millage Rates
- No details available yet
Tyrone Town Council (regular meeting after the Millage Hearing meeting)
- Four petitions for rezoning tracts from AR to R-12 (single-family dwellings)
- Petition for rezoning property at 458 Senoia Road from R-12 to C-1 (light commercial)
- Adopting the 2021-2021 Millage Rate
- 2021 Roadside Tree Pruning contract
- Budget Amendment to the 2020/2021 Fiscal Year