Hello, everyone! Time for another Government Update! Unmanned license plate cameras being considered for leasing by the Fayetteville PD! And, “Fayette Life Academy”!
Fayette County Board of Education virtual meeting
- Public comments (have to be registered by noon today in order to comment!)
- Covid-19 update
- Personnel report – 93.7% retention
- Foreign exchange discussion
- Budget amendments
- Position descriptions for various jobs
- Rebranding of Alternative Education Program as “Fayette Life Academy”
- Student Codes of Conduct
- One-month spending resolution
- Athletic trainer contracts, in cooperation with Piedmont Fayette
Tyrone Town Council, special called budget public hearing
- Renew Reese Services, HVAC contract.
- Renew TruGreen, lawn fertilization contract.
- Approve the annual Lights of Cameroon Festival.
- Lower Founders Day application fees due to economic downturn.
- Waive rental fees for Recreation class instructors to assist with class economic recovery.
- Approve Yoga in the Park event on June 20th.
Fayette County Planning Commission
- Flat Creek Trail corridor
- Sign Ordinance
- Special Development District
Fayetteville City Council
- Amphitheater Upgrades
- Budget Amendment #2 for FY2020
- Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate, and Return (TNVR) Animal Control Program Ordinance
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Agreement
- Approve Contract for 25 Fixed License Plate Readers for City of Fayetteville PD
- FPD already owns a number of license plate readers that are placed in patrol cars, which are in operation when officers are on duty. This proposal is to *lease* a number of plate readers that would be placed in fixed locations, monitoring and recording 24-7, to be accessed by FPD via web interface.
- Notice of Appeal – Reve Solutions
- This developer made a request to the planning commission for sewer capacity and was turned down.
PTC City Council-
- Budget Adjustment – Code Enforcement Golf Cart
- Two Variance Requests
- Budget Adjustment – Prepay Portion of FY 2021 DB Pension Contributions
- Ordinance Preview – Amend Multi-use Path/Park Enforcement Regulations in Traffic Ordinance