Hello, everyone! Time for another Fayette Government Update! It’s a week of Town Council meetings! I know where I will be Thursday night, my local town hall!
PTC City Council Workshop
Tyrone Town Council Meeting
- Resolution adopting Fayette County Fire Services Impact Fee Report.
- Amending the Qualifying fees and to give authority for a partial recompense.
- Bid for landscaping at the new Municipal Building.
- 2020 South Hampton and the Estates Sidewalk Trip Hazard Repairs.
- Traffic Study for Palmetto Road, Spencer Lane and Arrowood Road Intersection
- Bid for the replacement of the generator at sewer pump station #1
Fayetteville City Council Meeting
- Marijuana Ordinance – Public Hearing and 2nd Reading
- Amending the Conditions of Approval for a Special Exception to Permit a Funeral Home with a Crematorium in the C-2 Zoning District, Carl J. Mowell & Son Funeral Home, 180 North Jeff Davis Drive
PTC City Council Meeting
- Online Payment Service Agreement
- Rezoning, 78 acres on SR 54, Governor’s Square, and Peachtree Court
- Bids for CIPP Pipe Lining
- Staff presentation regarding “Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate and Return” Program