Hello, everyone! Time for another Fayette Government Update! Today’s the deadline for voter registration, if Facebook hasn’t reminded you enough! One week to go until early voting! And, third and sixth graders should be returning to school for four days a week this week!
Fayette County Board of Commissioners
- Senior Center Roof Repair
- Emergency Roof Repairs at the 911 Communications Center
- Fayetteville’s request for temporary access across Library property along Heritage Park Way to assist with renovation of former FCBOE bus barn and gymnasium.
- Resolution to express the intent of the Board to acquire a 4.2 acre parcel from PTC WASA on GA-74 South for $71,400
- Recommendation to appoint Joshua Shelton to the Fayette DFCS Board beginning immediately and expiring June 30, 2023.
- Contract for Public Health Facility Architectural Services for $215,865.
- Annual Contract for Waterline Extensions not-to-exceed a total amount of $1,302,100.
- Consideration of Tax refunds requested for 2019
- Commissioner Rousseau’s request to create a 200th Anniversary Committee to provide a balance in the interpretations and feelings of contribution from various members of the community that represent Fayette County.
PTC Airport Authority
Tyrone Planning Commission