Hello, everyone! Time for another Fayette Government Update! Early voting continues!
Fayetteville Main Street Tourism Authority
Fayetteville Downtown Development Authority
Fayette County Board of Commissioners
- Petition to rezone 10.8 acres to develop three single-family residential lots; property fronts on SR 85 South and Lisbon Road.
- Petition to rezone 4.579 acres to develop office uses; property fronts on Flat Creek Trail.
- Ordinance 2020-08, Amendments to Zoning Ordinance
- Approval of the proposed 2021 Local Maintenance & Improvement Grant (LMIG) project list
- Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant award from the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council (CJCC)
- Approval to surplus and donate the 24′ Pole Mounted Camera purchased in 2011 to the Town of Tyrone to aid with the inspection of the Town’s stormwater infrastructure.
- Contract for Water Flow & Stream Monitoring to the U.S. Geological Survey
- County Attorney’s recommendation to deny a disposition of tax refund
- Staff’s recommendation to re-appoint Martin Sas to the Fayette County Transportation Committee
- Recommendation from Commissioners Eric Maxwell and Edward Gibbons to nominate Lavonia Stepherson, Lisa Wright Eichelberger and William Yarde to the Fayette County Hospital Authority
- Recommendation from Commissioners Eric Maxwell and Edward Gibbons to nominate Shikina Wills, Michael Hofrichter and Robert Napoli to the Fayette County Hospital Authority
- Staff’s request to award a bid for Pumper Fire Apparatus to Ten-8 Fire Equipment, Inc. for one pumper totaling $468,000; in addition to the contract amount, allocate $10,000 to safety equipment and to designate the old pumper as surplus and authorize for auction.
- Staff’s request to award a bid for Tanker Fire Apparatus to Deep South Fire Trucks for one tanker totaling $289,450; in addition to the contract amount, allocate $15,000 to safety equipment and to designate the old tanker as surplus and authorize for auction.
- Administrator’s report on New Chiller for the Library