Hello, everyone! Time for another Fayette Government Update! It’s the last week of early voting! 7am to 5pm until Friday, and we will find out the final results on Election Day next week! Have a safe and happy Halloween weekend!
Thank you to everyone who likes, shares, and keeps me encouraged to post these updates! And an extra thank you to everyone who has voted for me for Tyrone Town Council, and to everyone who plans to vote for me!
7pm – Fayette Board of Education
- COVID-19 Update – Very slight increase in county-wide cases over October, but still much lower than July and August numbers
- Training plan for BoE members
- Financial report (https://simbli.eboardsolutions.com/Meetings/Attachment.aspx?S=4067&AID=1211259&MID=88788)
- Bus Shop surplus items
Peachtree City Planning Commission Meeting
Fayette County Zoning Board of Appeals
Fayetteville Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Public Hearing for special exception to allow an Adult Daycare Facility to operate at 325 North Jeff Davis Drive.
- Conceptual site plan for Southeast Data Center Campus, a 122-acre technology based Business Park to be located at the corner of Hwy 54 West and Veterans Parkway
Fayette County Board of Elections
Fayette County Water Committee